Livonia, Mich. – April 30, 2008 – Quicken Loans, the nation’s largest online retail mortgage lender, has launched Qtopia, an online virtual community built exclusively for Quicken Loans clients.
Qtopia provides a fun, interactive online environment where clients can manage their mortgage and home information, access educational resources, learn more about housing topics, communicate directly with their mortgage banker, and receive special offers and discounts from national retailers.
Quicken Loans revolutionized the mortgage industry by using Internet technology to make the mortgage process easier and more convenient. The company’s success is based on providing unparalleled service with the goal of being the client’s lender for life.
“Our relationship with our clients doesn’t end at the closing; we are committed to being their mortgage experts for life,” said Catherine Buzzitta, Qtopia Project Manager. “This means serving as a lifetime resource on all topics pertaining to the home and home financing. That’s why we created Qtopia.”
Buzzitta notes that Quicken Loans has the highest client satisfaction rating in the industry and is constantly working to maintain its high standards of service.
“More than 95% of our clients say they would refer Quicken Loans to their friends or family. Qtopia takes that to the next level by giving our clients an easy resource to stay on top of their home loan information and stay in contact with their Quicken Loans mortgage banker. It also provides educational resources and other benefits available only to clients who ‘reside’ in this exclusive community,” added Buzzitta.
“Residents” of Qtopia navigate their virtual community with the help of an avatar named Morgan who, acting as a tour guide, points out landmarks and features that include:
- Your Home – customizing this feature to their own look and feel, clients can access home and mortgage information and contact their Quicken Loans mortgage banker.
- Q Library – access to educational Home Loan University guides, calculators, and Quizzle, an online financial tool to manage debt, home and money.
- Q Newsstand – access mortgage news and the latest issue of Quicken Loans’ Home Advantage client magazine.
- Q Cafe – listen to live housing industry podcasts, communicate with other Quicken Loans clients, and visit the Quicken Loans blog “The Diff,” an online forum for discussing all the things, average and excellent, that make the difference in business and in life.
- Q Marketplace – special offers and discounts exclusively for Quicken Loans clients from retailers like Harry & David and TurboTax.
- Q Arena – play interactive games, buy Quicken Loans Arena event tickets and participate in the “Win Big in Qtopia” online sweepstakes. (The chairman and founder of Quicken Loans also is majority owner of the NBA’s Cleveland Cavaliers and Fathead, and operates Quicken Loans Arena, home of the Cavs.)
- Q Real Estate Office – find local real estate agents and create feature sheets for selling a home. Clients can access In-House Realty, an online residential real estate broker that can match them with a trusted real estate agent in their area.
# # #
About Quicken Loans:
Quicken Loans Inc., based in Livonia, Mich., is the nation’s largest online retail mortgage lender, closing $19 billion in home loans in calendar year 2007. Quicken Loans originates loans in all 50 states, via quickenloans.com.
The company has earned “Best of the Web” accolades from Forbes, Money and PC Magazines and has been ranked in the “Top 20” of FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” in America for five consecutive years. Quicken Loans has been named #1 on Computerworld Magazine’s list of the “100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology” three years in a row in 2005, 2006 and 2007.
For more information, visit www.quickenloans.com or our blog at www.WhatsTheDiff.com.