We are proud to be an industry leader in FinTech. Our commitment to excellent client experience is illustrated by our numerous national, regional, and workplace awards in the mortgage industry.
Awards & Accolades
Mortgage Lending Accolades:
- Ranked Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Primary Mortgage Origination by J.D. Power for 11 straight years, 2010 through 2020.
- Ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for eight consecutive years, 2014 through 2021.
- Named gold award winner in Kiplinger’s Personal Finance’s 2021 list of “Best Firms for Customer Service: Mortgage Lenders.”
- Named one of the Best Online Lenders of 2020 by Money.com.
- Named a 2022 award winner by The Motley Fool with a score of 5 out of 5 stars, calling the company best for loan options and online application.
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 and named the best lender of flexible mortgage terms by Forbes Advisor
- #1 for Fannie Mae’s Star Rating Scorecard and a 5-Star Servicer
- #1 for Freddie Mac’s Servicer Success Scorecard
- Earned Freddie Mac’s RISE Award for Greatest Volume in the Home Possible program.
- More than 90% of clients would recommend to a friend or colleague, based on a Quicken Loans market research questionnaire of clients whose loans closed between 1/1/2020 and 6/30/2020.
Workplaces Awards – National:
- Rocket Companies, parent of Rocket Mortgage, ranked #7 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2022 and has ranked in the top-30 companies on the list for 19 consecutive years.
- Rocket Companies ranked #1 on Fortune’s list of the Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance in 2021.
- Ranked #1 on Essence magazine’s 10 Best Workplaces for African Americans, and has been included on Fortune magazine’s list of Best Workplaces for Diversity since the list’s inception in 2015.
- Included on the list of PEOPLE Magazine’s 50 Companies That Care since the list’s inception.
- Ranked #3 on Forbes magazine’s list of the on its list of America’s Best Employers for Diversity in 2021.
- Received the National Best and Brightest Wellness Award five straight years, 2015-2019.
Workplace Awards – Regional:
- The Cleveland Web Center has been a named a top-10 company on The Plain Dealer’s Top Workplaces in Northeast Ohio list for the past 11 years, 2011 through 2021.
- The Charlotte office was ranked a top workplace on the Charlotte Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list, 2015 through 2019.
- The Arizona office ranked #1 on the Phoenix Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in the Valley list in 2020 and has been on the list for 10 straight years, 2011 through 2020.
- Named a Michigan’s Best and Brightest in Wellness Winner for nine straight years, 2012 through 2020.